Cheap vs premium water filtration
What is the difference?
Complete water filtration is about creating healthier water. There a few aspects to consider when purchasing filter systems. Does the system...
1. Take out heavy metals
2. Remove chlorine for less skin irritations and better taste/smell
3. Allow for easier cleaning of surfaces
Cheaper systems might have 1 or 2 of these, but never 3.
Premium water filtration at a mid-market price
Being an online only operation we are able to give customers a premium product at a mid-market price by cutting out the middle men.
How can we do it? We do not have sales people out on the road or re-sellers who want their sizeable clip. Also by creating our own specified product we can guarantee quality. Premium priced suppliers in the market have licensed Kiwipure in the past however they can't compete on value because their model is so heavily reliant on the hard sell by traveling sales people.
What do we mean by a premium product?
- Virtual Ionizer is a key component others are missing. Customers attest to the system reducing the effect of silica and limescale.
- Long life filters for maximum longevity and maximum effect
- Designed in NZ for NZ conditions. We ensure our filters are of the highest quality and they are designed for NZ conditions.
- Stainless steel fittings for long lasting components and clean water supply.
- Special contaminant removing media is our own recipe that is tried and proven for New Zealand chlorine level and water conditions.
- 5 year guarantee and back up service is second-to-none with water experts in-house unlike most resellers in the market that just sell but don't actually specify the product.
With sales really taking off we are proud of our customer success and want as many people as possible on our journey with us. Want to join up? Ask us about how we can help you solve your water problem.